Monday, December 6, 2010

Manitobah Mukluks





What makes them different: they are Aboriginally owned and Made in Canada.
They blend traditional styles and designs with new materials and production techniques.

We carry a variety of mukluks and lined moccasins (find them in Home Expressions). The lined moccasins make the best slippers, hands down. Feet stay warm and toasty without overheating.

The mukluks are awesome, particularly the ones with the Vibram sole--a high performance rubber sole designed to withstand the harsh Canadian winters.



I personally own these brown puppies and I love them. They are warm and comfortable, and the rubber sole keeps my feet dry and protected from hard surfaces and melting ice. Last year, everywhere I went, people were asking me where I got them.

We have them in an assortment of colors, including black, brown, grey and purple.

Pick some up today to enjoy for the season, or ask Santa on your Christmas list ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment