Friday, May 1, 2009

New Clothing Line!


Things are pretty crazy at the store, as we're getting ready for the Woman's Trade Show *(BIG THANK YOU, to our girls who have done such an amazing job organizing our booth!) and simultaneously preparing the garden centre for its ‘grand opening’ (we get plants next Monday!)

So, as you can imagine, we’re all very busy…though- I was dealing with a peer this morning who kept telling me how busy she was, and barely let me –or herself- get through a sentence before she was reminding me again about how she was soooo busy. So I’ve made a private mental vow not to be that ‘busy’ person. I guess that vow is pretty public now soo… I guess you all can hold me to it!

Which is why I’m taking a few moments to post an awesome article from The Vancouver Sun.

Lately everyone has been talking about the ‘recession’ and how it might have a negative impact on the green movement since eco-friendly product is typically perceived as being more expensive.

This article talks about how consumers can make environmentally sound choices without giving up on style and quality and without spending a fortune, and it’s about Echo Rain, a new line of clothing we’re carrying.

This collection of clothing fits perfectly with our store’s values- earth-friendly, fashionable, and affordable!

We’re expecting shipments sometime in the next few weeks!

Check it out-


No comments:

Post a Comment