Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gift Show, Days 2 & 3


We've been having a great time shopping the Alberta show, and I found some beautiful
fountains from Haney Pottery that I think will make lovely Christmas gifts. Yes, its
true, we've been planning our Christmas since last January when we picked colors and
product for this holiday season. I know I should be thinking Christmas but I'm thinking
next summer already... Aren't these pots beautiful?

Sarah




Hello Dear Readers, I'm blogging live from the Alberta gift show!

What is this photo of, you ask? Well I'm about to tell you.

Our lovely Gourmet Shop Manager, Heather, decided it was finally time to sell
loose leaf tea. We've always wanted a little tea shop and now is the time.

You're staring into the bottom of my (piping hot) cup of Dragon Pearls Tea.
It tastes (and smells) fantastic! By September you'll be able to taste (and smell)
it too.

We'll have 20 varieties of the finest loose-leaf tea in black, red, herbal,
green, and white varietals.

We'll have to have a tea party when the tea arrives!

P.S. Interesting 'fun fact' (as Jeff would say) - Albertans like their red tea!
Our tea vendor sells more red tea to Alberta than to any other region in Canada.
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Super Excited for the loose tea.
    Red tea is one of my fav varities!!!

    ReplyDelete