Monday, April 13, 2009

Moody Bee

My all-time favourite lip balm! I've been known to hand these out to staff and tuck them into every gift I give, because I think it is such a great product and everyone needs to know about it!

I have used every lip gloss out there. We've carried a number of brands (including Savannah Bee and Burts Bees, among others) and this one wins, hands-down. Unlike most beeswax-based lipbalms, it's not at all waxy. A little added almond oil ensures this balm goes on smoothly and keeps even the driest lips moist! The vanilla-peppermint flavour is subtle and unique. Bonus- it's all-natural!

This adorable family runs a small bee-keeping operation in
Surrey, B.C. where the lipgloss is hand-made by Krista Moody
herself.

Seriously. Try it.
If you don't like it, I'll buy you a latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment