Thursday, April 23, 2009

Think Spring!


Hard to do when it's snowing, right? I know. I'm freezing. I turned the little heater in the office on this morning, as well as my heated seats in the car. So depressing.

But- we (Jeff, Dad, Heather and I) just got back from the Spring Market in St. Jacobs Ontario where daffodills are growing everywhere, the grass is green, and perennials are peeking out, green tips emerging from their mounds of winter-killed growth. A good sign that spring is on her way out West. We also took a few courses while we were gone and have come home inspired and excited to get going outside. I hired three new girls for the Garden Centre today, now we just need plants!
From today on we'll be having regular Garden Posts. Keep an eye out for special 'organic' gardening tips. Missed something? Click on the appropriate label (Garden, for example) to catch up on old posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment